Dry rose wine
The Queen of the Black Grapes in Romania and the King of the international varieties meet again in a stylish Romanian rosé vinified in French style. The wine expresses a symphony of delicate and fresh aromas, such as red fruits, along with citrus and floral fragrances. Delicate, but elegant, it conquers through the lustrous minerality and vivid acidity, just how a good rosé should be.
Powdered pink, typical for Provence style wines
Red grapefruit, cherries, nectarines, raspberries, roses, a discreet note of exotic fruits
The olfactory notes are confirmed by taste. The level of alcohol is well integrated and balanced by young tannins. The finish is persistent and the after-taste is soft and flowery, reminding especially of roses.
Best serve chilled at 8-10 ° C
Parma ham, Mediterranean dishes
It is a suitable companion for Parma ham with melon, courgetti and shrimp pasta, tuna bruschetta and capers (Mediterranean recipes). It also fits in bold associations such as duck in orange sauce or chicken breast with sour cherries and black pepper.
Wine-making and maturation
Hand-picked, vinified in stainless steel
The grapes are picked manually, and then carefully selected on the sorting tables. The must is fermented for 12 days at 16 ° C. Then for a period of 22 days, the wine stood on fine yeast, during which two batonnages were made.
The wine fermented in stainless steel tanks to keep its freshness.
- 2013 – International Wine Contest Bucharest Gold Medal
- 2013 – Excellence Prizes Vinul.ro- Silvie Medal
- 2014 – Confreria Vinului Tastevin Best Romanian Rose
- 2015- Confreria Vinului Tastevin Best Romanian Rose
- 2017 International Rosé Championship- Silver Medal
- 2017 International Wine Contest Bucharest- Gold Medal
- 2017 The Balkans International Wine Competition- Silver Medal
- 2018 Le Mondial du Rosé- Silver Medal
- 2018 Balkan International Wine Contest- Silver Medal