Enira White 2019
This superb wine is a mixture of three white varieties: 58% Marsanne and roughly equal parts of Roussanne and Viognier. A deep color of bright yellow like straw fascinates by its presence from the beginning. It is a fresh wine with a dense texture and balanced acidity, well integrated with a fine finish.
Out of stock
– 58% Marsanne
– 22% Roussanne
– 20% Viognier
– Selection of parcels
– Analysis of grapes and determination of the date of harvest
– Manual picking of grapes, quality control in the vineyard
– Grape reception: soft release and quality separation of whole grains on vibrating mass
– Direct pressing with pneumatic presser to achieve the desired juice parameters: color, total acidity, phenols, etc.
– Fermentation of alcohol about 20 days to 14-16 0C maximum as each variety fermented separately
– Heavy yeast for 3-5 months under CO2